Queen street 'incident' earlier today

Did anyone else see the worlds most stubborn/ignorant man holding up the traffic on Queen street earlier today?

Every window on the street seemed to have someone hanging out of it enjoying the street theatre :)

Can you be a little more specific, please? How, why, when, etc.

Can you be a little more specific, please? How, why, when, etc.

I was trying not to be specific as I am clear in my mind which of the parties involved was in the wrong, but there are two sides to every story.

Basically I lack the ability to tell the story in a balanced way... But in a nutshell, a bus was overtaking a line of parked cars and a car coming the other way meant they both had to stop... Then sit there for 5 mins or so while traffic queued behind them.

were abouts is queen street, & who gave way first ????

Just up from U4Coffee, and the car eventually realised he had plenty of space if he mounted the kerb (or if he reversed), while the bus could only go forwards as it had a line of traffic behind it.

It took the bus driver, 2 passengers and a woman from the queue explaining things to the car driver before his brain shifted into action, though he gave us all a fun show with his rude gestures and all the time he spent photographing the bus.

Isn't it time that buses stopped using Bank Street/Queen Street and began using Snig Hill/West Bar where there's much more room!

Did anyone else see the worlds most stubborn/ignorant man holding up the traffic on Queen street earlier today?

Every window on the street seemed to have someone hanging out of it enjoying the street theatre :)

Was he a traffic cop?