Stannington Carnival 2010

I attended this once.....there was about 6 stalls and a guy selling old wartime badges and stuff.....what a rivetting waste of time.

There is the tramlines festival going on in town tomorrow - and a concert thing in Barkers pool.

Stannington carnival hardly even joins the same league.

Ummmmm....Max actually has said, there are 100 stalls and Tramlines is not until - Friday 23 July - Sunday 25 July - sounds like you have something against this carnival.....

Hi

Can anyone tell me what time the Carnival starts please.

The parade starts at 12

Ummmmm....Max actually has said, there are 100 stalls and Tramlines is not until - Friday 23 July - Sunday 25 July - sounds like you have something against this carnival.....

Oh sod....see you in Stannington then :D

off up there today to see parade with a mate - always more than 50 stalls -although they do duplicate some times, still shows good community spirit as most are local people doing them - all good stuff and some great freebies last year

Hoping it well well up there....I would have been there....had things run a bit different today....but they didn't :)

My first visit to Stannington Carnival and I must say that I was impressed by the number of stalls, although there could have been more hot food outlets. There was lots for children to get involved with - and I had my first taste of Our Cow Molly icecream - Yum:P

Thanks to everyone who came along to the Carnival which was probably the most successful we've had. The weather was great, the crowds friendly and the comments and feedback we've received was all positive.

We collected over £1600 in the donation buckets which will be added to the money raised from the stalls and distributed to local charities at our presentation in October.

Thanks again to one and all.