Pick up from coach station in town

Sorry, meant to correct my error a while back, but as I find the forum depressing at times, don't visit that often these days.

I think what is left of the RM in that area is now merely the delivery office for the surrounding area.

I think what is left of the RM in that area is now merely the delivery office for the surrounding area.

In fact, the RM office is also for collecting post (e.g. PO Box items, large parcels, Recorded Delivery/Registered Post items following failed delivery, etc.)

It now covers a much larger area than just its surroundings, in fact, since the S11 Delivery Office (Ecclesall Road, nr. bottom of Greystones Road) closed.

In fact, the RM office is also for collecting post (e.g. PO Box items, large parcels, Recorded Delivery/Registered Post items following failed delivery, etc.)

It now covers a much larger area than just its surroundings, in fact, since the S11 Delivery Office (Ecclesall Road, nr. bottom of Greystones Road) closed.

Again, sorry, I forgot to mention that area of it's functions, and I was aware that it now covers a larger area than it did when I lived on Park Hill, and it was my D.O.

There seems to be some confusion on here about Royal Mail buildings. Just to clarify the old Royal Mail building on Fitzalan Square is no longer anything to do with Royal Mail, I believe this now belongs to the university. The other Royal Mail building a few hundred yards away on Pond St is still used by Royal Mail and in everyday use.

@Yorkie2000 - I'm not confused, I just forgot that the Delivery office was still in use by RM as I no longer live on Park Hill.;)