The best bar in the country is Public in Sheffield

Aren't they doing similar things to the old toilets at Blonk Street/Castlegate, or is that just a cafe?

It's an old bog done up, very nice.

Angel1.

So the plumbing was already "roughed -in"eh? ;)

I really must try this place out. I only remember it as a toilet, so things can only be better than that

I recognise your style of posting but can't quite remember who you used to be on the Forum.

Seems very similar to the poster(s) who claimed to drink 18 pints in the Springvale, drive at 90 mph down Carterknowle Road, ex member of armed services / friend of Andy McNab, ex-pro footballer / mate of Alex Ferguson and various other childish drivel.

They've deliberately opened up a new venue they know to be completely inaccessible to wheelchairs and other people with mobility issues.

They must be very proud!

I recognise your style of posting but can't quite remember who you used to be on the Forum.

just the one? :P

---------- Post added 29-10-2018 at 13:43 ----------

They've deliberately opened up a new venue they know to be completely inaccessible to wheelchairs and other people with mobility issues.

They must be very proud!

They deliberately turned some old bogs into a drinking establishment, i think they are very proud.

Tbh i think whatever was done with it mobility would be the last thing that could be done with it?

They must be very proud!

Was It accessible to people with mobility issues when it was a toilet?

That might be why it closed. Haven't all businesses got to make reasonable adjustments for disabled people or did I miss the memo where the pub trade doesn't have to?

Went in over the weekend. Very good. A pleasant member of staff was very informative about the concept and the products on sale.

Not easy opening a new business nowadays. Good luck to the owners.

If it was a ground level one it would have been, but if it was below ground (steps) like Fitzalan square or Pond Street bus station, probably not. You came with a nice backhand reply there though lol

Probably not.

But the accessible toilets were.

Where are this operator's accessible bars?

i give my vote to the brown bear,but i love my local the white hart at greenhill village,top food also