Showroom Cinema

Me and group of friends have started going every fortnight a few months ago. Have personally never experienced any hostility and have always found the staff very attentive (There's regularly a group of about 10 of us) knowledgeable and up for a laugh.

I was trying to book the Workstation for my 40th on the 10th Nov as it has great access for my 2 disabled children who are both wheelchair users. They say we can have the room from 4pm as there is another function on in the day and want £750 for the evening plus we have to use their buffet which doesn't look great (£1000). They say they would struggle to make the buffet any nicer as they have 2 other events at the same time....They will make a lot of money on the bar, and I think they're being a bit greedy by not allowing us to get someone else to do the buffet. There are so few venues that would be suitable, does anyone have any other ideas?