Sean clare signs for SPL Hearts

Clare seems more bothered about playing football regular instead of High paid wages,Scottish football might be league were he could stand out from the Rest

I thought I read somewhere he wanted to leave to move back down south so unless it was wrong he's mistaken his north and south.

To be fair to him though he's probably going to get noticed more up there than in the championship

I thought I read somewhere he wanted to leave to move back down south so unless it was wrong he's mistaken his north and south.

To be fair to him though he's probably going to get noticed more up there than in the championship

maybe his map was upside down?

He moved on for his career - can't see nothing wrong with that , and let's face it playing in bigger stadiums/crowds is something most players would want , if he fails he's lost nothing but if he goes on to do well - then its been a great move

will swfc get any compensation ,it seems we have lost out on young hirsts move abroad and now we lose out again or have i got it wrong