Scottish Labour MP forced to resign after Hitler Spoof.

Having read the article, it's a complete over-reaction IMO, but the guy should probably have realised it would cause offence!

There have been loads of these Hitler spoofs. The first I saw was with Hitler as Gordon Brown at the time of the expenses scandal. When everyone leaves the room the subtitle was "Anyone with a second home to go to eff off there now". That really cracked me up. It's a well-worn idea now and although this new one is funny you need to know something about Scottish politics to get the jokes. It's a shame a MP got demoted for showing a sense of humour.

Having read the article, it's a complete over-reaction IMO, but the guy should probably have realised it would cause offence!

Yes but remember the uproar a couple of years ago when Prince Harry went to a fancy dress do wearing a German Swastika? THe PC Brigade had him for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Being the Labour Parties "Twitter tsar" is an actual job?

What next, the Green Parties "I'm a celebrity get me out of here tsar?"

Being the Labour Parties "Twitter tsar" is an actual job?

What next, the Green Parties "I'm a celebrity get me out of here tsar?"

On the same lines, I was intrigued to hear an interview on the radio this morning with a man described as 'the Daily Telegraph's cruise expert' which sounded quite a cushy career choice.

On the same lines, I was intrigued to hear an interview on the radio this morning with a man described as 'the Daily Telegraph's cruise expert' which sounded quite a cushy career choice.

I'm not sure that being a cruise expert excuses you from all other duties. At work the tea lady can do coffee as well.

Guest sibon
I'm not sure that being a cruise expert excuses you from all other duties. At work the tea lady can do coffee as well.

Maybe the Twitter tsar also meddles with Facebook, during slack periods.

You just don't know.

Labour's 'Twitter tsar' forced to quit after comparing Alex Salmond to Hitler in 'Downfall' spoof

http://order-order.com/2012/01/16/labour-mp-sacked-in-nazi-themed-weekend-fun/

At least he didn't suggest buying a yacht.

I presume the clip used is copyright material, therefore he should be extradited to the US.

It's a real own goal. It has further upped the profile of the SNP who are gaining from all the publicity about the independence referendum anyhow.