What car would you buy if you had 100,000 quid to spend?

I'd buy a nice second hand thing and save the rest of the cash because I'm far too clever to buy an expensive rust bucket that'll be worthless in a few short years.

How about you? :)

A Mercedes C63 AMG, keep seeing one drive around Firvale and Firth Park and its a brute.

For novelty I've always liked the Citreon SM, other than that I'd just buy the car which is the most reliable as i can't be arsed with repairs and hassle, which would be any Honda Accord.

Something really foul and vulgar (lots of foul and vulgar cars to choose from around that ticket price and below, but call it 500 grand to net some real stinkers) then have at it with a lump hammer, carborundum and spray cans.

If I'm going to spend stupid money on a penis extension/ego massager, then it's going to be a beaten up, ratty, dirty penis extension.

Nearly all cars bought by men are used for penis extensions, as a man i find it hard to believe they're so many really small insecure men out there, i just don't understand why so many men think they're gonna get access to the best triangles by buying a bigger engine?

Ferrari F348. Better looking than the F355 and a damn sight cheaper to buy and insure.

If I'm going to spend stupid money on a penis extension/ego massager, then it's going to be a beaten up, ratty, dirty penis extension.

Nearly all cars bought by men are used for penis extensions

I assume you are talking about something like this.

With the kind of money mentioned a more suitable choice would be something like this or this and then your comments would purely be seen as …….. this.

A Landrover Defender because it matters not whether your a peasant or Royalty... Defenders are owned by all and are truly classless.

The change i would spend on my Yacht and harem of Brazilian prostitutes. :D

Any nice looking second hand car that took my fancy.......spend about £5000 and invest the rest.

To spend anywhere near £100,000 on a car is just plain ridiculous, if having spent this amount on a car where would you find the money to tax it, insure it and fill the petrol tank up ?

Would you feel confident enough to leave it parked up on street or in an open carpark, knowing in the back of your mind that when you return to it.....its either been stolen, trashed or someone who has parked near has put a dent in any of your doors.

its either been stolen, trashed or someone who has parked near has put a dent in any of your doors.

So its back to the green eyed monster ……… rather than aspiring to have one one day people would rather scratch it or nick it.

Nearly all cars bought by men are used for penis extensions, as a man i find it hard to believe they're so many really small insecure men out there, i just don't understand why so many men think they're gonna get access to the best triangles by buying a bigger engine?

Then your mixing with the wrong men, and the wrong penises.