Do Minx nails cause any nail damage?

I've seen the irreversible damage caused by some nail wraps and it wasn't pretty, which is why I keep mine natural but I'm interested in the Minx nails and have seen a few designs I like... just worried about any damage or weakening of the nails?

Replies preferably from someone not trying to sell their services to me please. :D

I've had them on my toes and found that they leave ridges on the nail so don't have them done anymore.

I ordered some for December, but they didn't arrive with all the snow so never got around to having them fitted (silver dragons on black background for my fingers). The beauty therapist had them on and so did my hairdresser. They said they come off with heat, so in theory no damage to your nails - but obviously I don't have personal experience.

I had the hippie chick flower ones on my finger nails last summer and no temporary or permanent damage was done. They only lasted for a week though which was disappointing.

I had the hippie chick flower ones on my finger nails last summer and no temporary or permanent damage was done. They only lasted for a week though which was disappointing.

Where I go they don't fit them to finger nails as they don't last very long at all ! On my toes they last 6 - 8 weeks before I take them off.

Hi Shaz I have had them done on my feet loads of times For me they didn't cause any damage at all.

Never had them done myself but my friend has, she had them taken off at the salon where she had them done and there was no damage, but one had fallen off and she said that one left a little ridge, but nothing that couldn't be buffed out with one of those cube things. Hers didn't last long at all though, I think I'd rather have something that lasted a bit longer!

any nail treatment as long as it is removed properly by someone trained in nails will not do any damage, anything applied by someone not trained is when ur more likely to see damage caused especially on removal.