Can you put a dead dog in a wheeley bin?

I don't intend to do this before you animal lovers start chastising me!

Can you put your dead dog in the wheeley bin to be taken away with all your other refuse or is there some bi law which prohibits this?

I suppose this would all depend on the size of your dog and the length of time before the bin is collected. If my dog died on a Wednesday and my bin is collected on a Thursday, I suppose this would be OK, but if he died at the weekend and had to wait most of the week to be collected does this then become an environmental hazzard?

I never thought about all the questions that would have to arise from this idea.

Would he have to go in a seperate bin bag or could he go in loose?

Would it be better putting him in head first or tail first for the best fit to put my other bin bags to go in around him?

I suppose its better to put him in there before he goes stiff as it might be awkward.

Also, if I was having a fire, could I put my dog on the fire and cremate him or would he have to go to a licensed crematorium?

What a waste of a life it is just tossing your dog into a wheelie bin or burning on rubbish heap. Please give your dog the send off he/she deserves. I hear some breeds are rather tasty :)

just make sure he doesn't go in the blue bin... unless he/she is made of paper...

its an interesting point though..

becasue (for example) i had chicken for dinner and put the carcass in the bin... i.e. it was animal waste, which is exactly what you would be doing... your dog would become animal waste.. or would you have to cook it, cut it up and throw parts of it away each week

unless your korean, and then you could just eat it

Wait until the bins are put out on collection day and when no ones looking just put your dog in a neighbours bin, problem solved.:thumbsup:

NO!!!

flush it down the toilet like a goldfish

errrrrrrrrrrrrm

I don't intend to do this before you animal lovers start chastising me!

Can you put your dead dog in the wheeley bin to be taken away with all your other refuse or is there some bi law which prohibits this?

I suppose this would all depend on the size of your dog and the length of time before the bin is collected. If my dog died on a Wednesday and my bin is collected on a Thursday, I suppose this would be OK, but if he died at the weekend and had to wait most of the week to be collected does this then become an environmental hazzard?

I never thought about all the questions that would have to arise from this idea.

Would he have to go in a seperate bin bag or could he go in loose?

Would it be better putting him in head first or tail first for the best fit to put my other bin bags to go in around him?

I suppose its better to put him in there before he goes stiff as it might be awkward.

Also, if I was having a fire, could I put my dog on the fire and cremate him or would he have to go to a licensed crematorium?

Well your dobermutt was alive and well when I saw him an hour ago....did he nick jonny's corned beef :hihi:

Jack's fine, but we just had a thought. He's only 4, bless him, but it's nice to plan ahead. :)

whoever has to clean the bin lorry out might not be too pleased with all the "crunchd up" dog in there:gag:

What a waste of a life it is just tossing your dog into a wheelie bin or burning on rubbish heap. Please give your dog the send off he/she deserves. I hear some breeds are rather tasty :)

Yeah, surely there's a Chinese restaurant nearby?

Recycle, reduce, reuse etc...

I've put dead rabbits in the wheelie bin before - I can't really see the difference.

I think they'd make a bigger fuss if the lid wasn't totally shut down because little Rover's paw was sticking up, than they would for having put the dog in there.

Is that what they call "dogging"? :hihi:

Bury it in the garden and put a rose bush on top.

You know it’s the right thing to do.

:roll:

I put dead guinea's in the bin now as I've run out of plots in the garden at home :hihi:

I presume a doby would have to be sent away, you'd be best asking your local council or vet