Brunswick Middle School

I'm looking for anyone who was amongst the first batch of pupils at Brunswick Middle School. We went to the old school on Station Road and then moved to the new school, I think in 1974 (?) I remember some of the teachers but I'm having trouble identifying some people on some old photos.

Does anyone remember headteacher Mr Wilkinson, deputy head Mr Watkins, Miss Bagshaw, Mrs Morris, Mrs Cook, Mr Wileman, Mr Keithley, Mr Greenwood, Mr Fullbrook, Mr Rogers... memory starts to fail!!

hi nigel 1965,i could have been among the first batch of pupils at brunswick.Im sure i left in '78 maybe '79.I was in miss leighs class in the 4th year.I took music with ian wileman.I was up at the old grammer school up the road for around a year i think.Wasn't it because brockwood park school was set on fire?

I know my friend Chris Childe went there and was born in 65. I went to the one that was set on fire. I remember Bill Maynard at the fete on Brunswick field. Brunswick had a swimming pool and we did not.