Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds United 01/10/17

A big Yorkshire derby, not as big as the last one but still a team we love to hate (all of us). Leeds have had a great start but have stuttered a little lately, they play with pace which should be a worry. Owls probably without Westwood and although this isn't his best season I'd still rather see him between the sticks.

CC's last game?

0-2 :|

A big Yorkshire derby, not as big as the last one but still a team we love to hate (all of us). Leeds have had a great start but have stuttered a little lately, they play with pace which should be a worry. Owls probably without Westwood and although this isn't his best season I'd still rather see him between the sticks.

CC's last game?

0-2 :|

Don't think Carlos will be out even if we lose this weekend....but we need a win regardless of performance..hopefully Loovens & Hutchinson the "thug" are both fit...

Don't think Carlos will be out even if we lose this weekend....but we need a win regardless of performance..hopefully Loovens & Hutchinson the "thug" are both fit...

You may mock, but you won't be laughing when he gets sent off again.

Although was hard losing last weekend, I would rather that than lose to Leeds to be honest. Hope that something changes this weekend, trouble is all the chances they create they don't get the goals, thats why I said about getting Hirst on the bench on the Birmingham thread. If they are going to go up they need to convert the chances, whatever the strike force is, chances need to be converted and if they not then someone else needs to have a go.

Great tactics by carlos, he"s lulled teams into a false sense of security. expect Wednesday to come out all guns firing. funny old game, leeds to get whitewashed.

You may mock, but you won't be laughing when he gets sent off again.

Considering your previous comments about Hutchinson,its not really worth responding any further is it..:roll:

Considering your previous comments about Hutchinson,its not really worth responding any further is it..:roll:

Doesn't usually stop you. :huh:

I still play football and it wouldn't be unkind to call me aggressive, but I am never intentionally dirty. Hutchinson doesn't know where to draw the line, and for the most part he comes off worse. You continue your admiration for him but you will never persuade me.

I still play football and it wouldn't be unkind to call me aggressive, but I am never intentionally dirty. Hutchinson doesn't know where to draw the line, and for the most part he comes off worse. You continue your admiration for him but you will never persuade me.

Hutchinson isnt dirty, hes just passionate and wants to get the ball, sadly sometimes that means he loses his head

Edited by melthebell

Thanks but i'll trust my own judgement over your's every time...;)

Just watched the Birmingham highlights, and defensively, we want the return of 4 Loovenses!!!

We are far too easy to penetrate. We could have been hit for 4 again from a very average team.

That said, it was a lovely nutmeg from Hooper, but we won't dwell on it. It was only a nutmeg when all said and done.

Defending like that, L***s will get 6.

Just watched the Birmingham highlights, and defensively, we want the return of 4 Loovenses!!!

We are far too easy to penetrate. We could have been hit for 4 again from a very average team.

That said, it was a lovely nutmeg from Hooper, but we won't dwell on it. It was only a nutmeg when all said and done.

Defending like that, L***s will get 6.

Stay where you are hots. I"ve called the nurse.:help: