Transvestite friendly people for meets.

Hi , I'm Claire, a mature TV living in Sheffield, I'm looking for TV friendly pubs clubs restaurants and hopefully male friends to accompany me. Thanks. X

Posts have been removed.

This is the Going Out Section, the OP is looking for advice/information, not peoples opinions about their lifestyle.

Hi , I'm Claire, a mature TV living in Sheffield, I'm looking for TV friendly pubs clubs restaurants and hopefully male friends to accompany me. Thanks. X

If you do a search on the Internet there seems to be plenty of items come up for Sheffield. I've not clicked on any of the links as I have no knowledge of them so don't want to recommend anything. I'm sure there are forums and Facebook groups too.

I'll be your friend.. providing I don't need a TV licence :hihi:

If you call in Dempsey's early doors it might be a good place to ask for any recommendations.

Dempsey's is at the bottom of the Moor. It's old, worn round the edges and maybe not your scene but possibly a great starting point.

Sheffield railway station - Train to Leeds or Manchester is my genuine suggestion!

Sheffield railway station - Train to Leeds or Manchester is my genuine suggestion!

haha.. and don't forget to pack an antenna... for better reception on arrival :D

You could all be a bit helpful instead of making crap jokes. There used to be a group meet for CD/TV/TS people at Dempsey's on Friday nights; no idea if it still happens, but that's a good place to start. OMG on West Street will be another friendly environment if a club venue is your thing. Sheffield is a bit thin for non-alcoholic/day time LGBT venues though.