4th band member wanted

Hi - we're a three piece (bass,drum, synth) self indulgent band, writing our own tunes along a sort of ambient/Nerve feel, two of us are retired one wishes he could. We're looking for another musician (guitar, keyboard, vocal, other?) to add to our sound, have fun etc. We meet once or twice a week in our S11 practice room - putting a CD together at the moment, dont rule out gigs but not sure the average audience would want to hear us (we are actually amazingly good!). Technical know how less important than ability to work with others and enjoy palying. If interested I'll send some songs over. Pete

Hello. Im a guitarist , would like to retire, enjoy playing, and am interested.

sounds good - please send e mail & I'll send songs -if you're still interested we'll arrange meet.

Cheers Pete

Edited by Gimoron

Hi Pete, do you still need guitarist.? I'm interested in and available if so.

Hi, I'd really be interested if your still looking for a guitarist or if you already have one, would be interested in compliment the other guitarist or other musicians in your band ? I really enjoy playing and hearing idea's. Open to new sounds and experimentation, collaborations as well as enhancing existing melodies that may stray from the conventional (if that makes sense !).

I've just taken early retirement so usually free most fay's/times AND I also live in the S11 area so hopefully not too far from your practice room ?

Get in touch even if you're curious (pvt me a message and any songs you've done if you can). If not good luck with the CD and playing.

Hi Pete, I'm pretty much open to most styles except metal thrash. Can rehearse twice a week.