Kits to be released, owls and Blades

:hihi: Yeah, I'm afraid so, I've become somewhat attached to the little bugger in the 11 years I've had him! I just live in the hope that one day he'll see the light and join me at BDTBL, but for now, I fly solo as he sides with his Dad and school mates..... God damn you North Sheffield living persuasions!!!

Ah.... you're the mum. Now that makes sense, no offence :D

If my missus (whose dad is an owl) told me my sonwas going to be anything other than a Blade, I would be paying maintenance.

He literally has no choice, if I have to endure the life of a Blade, so does he. We can miserable together..... although, since he was born (last October) he has only known the Wilder way and Dad being happy.

Ah.... you're the mum. Now that makes sense, no offence :D

If my missus (whose dad is an owl) told me my sonwas going to be anything other than a Blade, I would be paying maintenance.

He literally has no choice, if I have to endure the life of a Blade, so does he. We can miserable together..... although, since he was born (last October) he has only known the Wilder way and Dad being happy.

I wish it were that easy! It was an epic battle but sadly, I lost due to logistical issues! Being at S35, all his mates are Owls so the peer pressure factor took it's course. My main regret though will be having to part with around 80 of my hard earned English for that bloody kit when it finally arrives. Painful stuff under normal circumstances, let alone tragically late circumstances!

Same problem here, 3 daughters, 2 of them Owls fans, i don't ever recall dropping them on their head as a baby, but surely summat happened, luckily one of them is a Blade..:hihi::hihi::hihi:

obviously you dropped the 3rd one on their head instead :hihi:

obviously you dropped the 3rd one on their head instead :hihi:

Must've done, she is an Owl...:hihi::hihi::hihi: It's the middle one who is a Blade, Daddy's girl...

I live within spitting distance of the 'other' ground too, ye gods...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

My condolences to you for that!

Finally,the new Wednesday home shirts will be available to purchase on Monday...

£49/each before the end of November and £59/each thereafter.....WOW..!

I'm way too old to be buying replica shirts,but those prices seem way over the top...

bit like match day tickets,Executive Box hire,Player sponsorships,Club 1867,Canvass Prints etc etc.....!

Finally,the new Wednesday home shirts will be available to purchase on Monday...

I'm way too old to be buying replica shirts,but those prices seem way over the top...

bit like match day tickets,Executive Box hire,Player sponsorships,Club 1867,Canvass Prints etc etc.....!

Wow indeed! Is £49 supposed to be some sort of goodwill gesture for the 3 month delay?! That's more than our Adidas shirt costs un-discounted! Bad times for Wednesday at the moment.

Anyhow, unfortunately for me, I have reared an owl who has been desperately waiting on the release of your shirts. Any mention of how much he the kids shirts will be?

Looked it up myself as think Sheridan may have passed out from the shock of it all! Feel all dirty now looking on their site....but here you go:

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/october/home-shirts-on-sale-monday/

Edited by Grenoside123
Added link

£49 and three months late, bargain. But, fair play to Tuna man if he can get fools to part with that much after a delay.

Edited by byeo

They have saved money by cutting out the kit manufacturer, they have released it a quarter of the way into the season.

The fans, after the 'discounted' period, will have to pay £59, which is more than when they had the kit manufacturer.

I'm absolutely lost for words and I hope the fans boycott this.

I buy the odd kit if it's nice enough but they wont get any of my money at that price, very glad my kids aren't bothered about football. Theres only so long fans will put up with being ripped off, to charge high prices there needs to be a product worth paying for and at the minute it just isn't

Well I won't be buying it 150 years & the club thinks all supporters are money men / woman as an Owl I'm disgusted :help::huh::rant: