Birmingham City v Sheffield Wednesday 27/09/17

Carlos says "We will get promoted". Well something has got be put right quickly or we are going no where. Sunday is going to be interesting one way or the other.

If he keeps trying to pinch game s we won't.

I wanna be a blade too.

Here's one for you top4718

Top Blade:hihi:

Where have l heard this before ? Oh yes yesterday on boro forum some saying 4 wins aint good enough ..Come on 3 losses in ten games just like us and people calling for blood..

See at xmas then holler out for change as l said on our forum this leagues tough from day one everyone can beat everyone else.

Ok ye had lots of chances we did too yesterday some go in others don't..

But the chairman has the say in the matter l guess as l keep saying its the guys on the pitch that should do the biz...manager only picks the side and shouts a lot..

We shall see at xmas l guess ..

Some common sense at last !

Here's one for you top4718

Top Blade:hihi:

Of course I am.

After 6 glorious years as a die hard owls fan

Im now a blade

This is shocking birmingham are almost bottom of the league

And only on sunday we lost to a league one team

You are not on your own mate.Take a look at the league table there are a few who have lost to the league one team and there will be a few more in the future to.Wolves last night never gave our keeper a shot to save NOT ONE and they were third in the table until they met that pub team last night.I am so glad these teams who think they are all superior because they have spent millions are all full of them selves underestimate us .Carry on thats what i say.Our lads know how to kick backsides.

A big dilemma is looming for DC.....does he stick with the man who's given us the most successful two seasons for 25 odd years or does he bow to mounting unrest amongst supporters and sack him for losing two games in a row...

No-one really knows who pulls the strings on signing players at the club,so to throw the accusation of making bad signings is a tad harsh on Carlos....

The change in playing style is noticeable from his first season here,but you could argue we finished higher in the league last season ..so is that criticism harsh as well..?

We are notoriously bad starters to the season and nothing is decided before the end of September and despite the awful performance on Sunday and defeat last night...there's still 36 games to play.....win two or three in a row and everything changes..

If the club get rid of Carlos,who's out there to replace him.... Pardew,McClaren,Sheridan,Dean Smith...no thanks...none of those would be an improvement IMO....Only one man for the job for me... Sam Allardyce ...

I think Carlos will be given more time to turn it round...and lets start by beating Dirty Leeds on Sunday....

A big dilemma is looming for DC.....does he stick with the man who's given us the most successful two seasons for 25 odd years or does he bow to mounting unrest amongst supporters and sack him for losing two games in a row...

No-one really knows who pulls the strings on signing players at the club,so to throw the accusation of making bad signings is a tad harsh on Carlos....

The change in playing style is noticeable from his first season here,but you could argue we finished higher in the league last season ..so is that criticism harsh as well..?

We are notoriously bad starters to the season and nothing is decided before the end of September and despite the awful performance on Sunday and defeat last night...there's still 36 games to play.....win two or three in a row and everything changes..

If the club get rid of Carlos,who's out there to replace him.... Pardew,McClaren,Sheridan,Dean Smith...no thanks...none of those would be an improvement IMO....Only one man for the job for me... Sam Allardyce ...

I think Carlos will be given more time to turn it round...and lets start by beating Dirty Leeds on Sunday....

Well i can not believe this but I agree with you .He has got better every year I can not see the problem or can I?I think you owls are more sick about WHO you have lost to .Two games on the trot is not a crisis.Plus I THINK A LOT OF YOU ARE SICK ABOUT HOW THE BLADES ARE RIPPING THROUGH THE CHAMPIONSHIP after thinking they would struggle.I say get behind your lads instead of giving them grieve and beat them from up the M1 and all Sheffield will be happy.

Well i can not believe this but I agree with you .He has got better every year I can not see the problem or can I?I think you owls are more sick about WHO you have lost to .Two games on the trot is not a crisis.Plus I THINK A LOT OF YOU ARE SICK ABOUT HOW THE BLADES ARE RIPPING THROUGH THE CHAMPIONSHIP after thinking they would struggle.I say get behind your lads instead of giving them grieve and beat them from up the M1 and all Sheffield will be happy.

What united do is pretty inconsequential I don't support them, I have good friends who do and I like the local rivalry, I'm not gonna get sick that they are doing well at the moment as things tend to change very, very quickly in football, one days boast is another days eaten words.

What united do is pretty inconsequential I don't support them, I have good friends who do and I like the local rivalry, I'm not gonna get sick that they are doing well at the moment as things tend to change very, very quickly in football, one days boast is another days eaten words.

Well I am sure a lot of you know that