Cardiff v Sheffield Wednesday 16/09/17

We are creating chances but whilst Fletcher/Hooper are both doing very well at the moment both are maybe 10-15 goals a season rather than 20-25. If Rhodes still had any of his old form we'd probably be topping the league. Cardiff were only really woeful on Saturday as we didn't let them play, they did play better second half and lets not forget they hadn't dropped a point at home before Saturday.

Yeah, but aren't you getting a bit tired of 'It's a good point away' or 'XXXX came to stifle us' or 'not many teams will get owt at XXXX' or 'we're missing XXXXX' ??

We often get one up and then we nearly always choose to hang on (and sometimes we do, and sometimes we don't)

Whatever happened to 'tore 'em to shreds', especially when they were 'woeful'??

I reckon Fletch and Hoops will get better and better as the season goes on, but that won't change our early season draws and losses.

From what I saw, Cardiff could have won it, and for someone to say 'well they didn't' dunt make me feel any better.

We're either solid at the back, or we're not.

There were a few fortunate ricochets and 'blocks' at Cardiff.

I'd like to see us more of a force.

I'm happy enough at the moment, but it could have been so much better.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Yeah, but aren't you getting a bit tired of 'It's a good point away' or 'XXXX came to stifle us' or 'not many teams will get owt at XXXX' or 'we're missing XXXXX' ??

We often get one up and then we nearly always choose to hang on (and sometimes we do, and sometimes we don't)

Whatever happened to 'tore 'em to shreds', especially when they were 'woeful'??

I reckon Fletch and Hoops will get better and better as the season goes on, but that won't change our early season draws and losses.

From what I saw, Cardiff could have won it, and for someone to say 'well they didn't' dunt make me feel any better.

We're either solid at the back, or we're not.

There were a few fortunate ricochets and 'blocks' at Cardiff.

I'd like to see us more of a force.

I'm happy enough at the moment, but it could have been so much better.

To be fair this season we've more often gone a goal down, I don't think it was a case of us sitting back at Cardiff, we missed chances in the first half and they brought the game to us in the second. Van Aken looks a good player I would expect the defence to tighten up the more he plays.