Mr Trump - All discussion here

Trump Putin: Russian leader attacks US critics of summit

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44870835

A specific message designed to appeal directly to Trumps base!

You have to hand it to Putin, he's been playing a blinder since Trump got into power, he's running circles around him.

He's shown how much of a two faced coward he's been during his tour this past week or two.

One minute he's in Europe, being all nice and pally, slating May and saying Boris would be a better PM.

Then he's over here and saying we should sue the EU.

Next, onto Russia to suck up to Putin saying they didn't meddle with the US election.

The second he's out of there he's back in the media and on social media saying they did.

It's a viable strategy. He now knows that his supporters will simply accept the version that they want to believe in and disregard the other versions. For someone who is not a career politician he is very very good at politricks.

Lol this thread is hilarious.

Lefties 10 years ago - George W. Bush is a traitor for blindly relying on intelligence to invade Iraq.

Lefties today - Trump is a traitor for not blindly relying on the intelligence agencies.

This is how I imagine most of you to look like.

https://i.redd.it/f4xvsi4fg8811.jpg

Another 6 years of this free entertainment. It's gold.

Lol this thread is hilarious.

Lefties 10 years ago - George W. Bush is a traitor for blindly relying on intelligence to invade Iraq.

Lefties today - Trump is a traitor for not blindly relying on the intelligence agencies.

This is how I imagine most of you to look like.

https://i.redd.it/f4xvsi4fg8811.jpg

Another 6 years of this free entertainment. It's gold.

I think it's really quite disturbing that you can't see Trump for what he is; yes George W was far from perfect, but to fail to recognise that Trump is several orders of magnitude worse suggests an alarming degree of amorality.

1720 posts, Trump would love the attention. lol

nah he'd class it as fake news, he cant stand criticism in the slightest

It's a viable strategy. He now knows that his supporters will simply accept the version that they want to believe in and disregard the other versions. For someone who is not a career politician he is very very good at politricks.

He might not be a career politician but he is a career manipulator in his business dealings. Come to think of it all politicians try to manipulate, and Trump is pretty good at it, or he would never have made President or got his approval rating raised halfway through his term.

There's a difference between not relying entirely on your own intelligence agencies and completely throwing them under the bus, in favour of your arch rival! Traitor, according to many Republicans... Ouch!

Trump doesn't have the guts to call anyone out to their face and looks ridiculously weak.

His performance is comedy gold, and that you're falling for it is just priceless :hihi:

Check out the latest Time magazine cover. It's a work of art.

If Trump backtracked any quicker on what he said about Russian involvement he'd get dizzy. I've never seen him look and sound so insecure has he was during an interview yesterday.

There are now calls in the US to block any further private meetings between Putin and Trump, as well as calls to subpoena the US interpreter (a federal employee) to appear before Congress to reveal what was said in Helsinki,