Old school friends from hinde house or hucklow road

does anyone have any information on my old school friends denise marshall,elizabeth lill, christine downs we all went to school together would love to hear from any of them or anyone who went to these schools between 1955 to 1963 at hucklow road 1963 to 1966 at hinde house my name is pauline newton

Hi ozgirl

Yeh its rab1 again

we must have been at HH at the same time but I dont remember ure name

I left HH in april 1966 at age 15 n half n lived on the new estatate at top of jenkin rd

sorry I dont remember u

Hinde house was a good school all in all n I dont regret any of the time I spent there

o yeh Adelaide is a nice place in Oz as well

Ever since I responded to Mickey's Hucklow Road Infants School posting....

......I keep getting flash backs to my early days in Sheffield..

...esp Hinde House School.

Does anyone know what happened to Andrew Civico.....I think he returned later as a Teacher?....and Glyn Senior.....I believe he went to Japan....got married ...had a couple of kids?

Also ........does anyone Know if the Richardsons still have the Hardware Store on Firth Park Road..at Firth Park......Michael Richardson was a good friend of mine....

...and do the Spencers still have the butchers shop neat door to the Richardsons?

Originally posted by RADISHES

Does anyone know what happened to Andrew Civico.....I think he returned later as a Teacher?....and Glyn Senior.....I believe he went to Japan....got married ...had a couple of kids?

Also ........does anyone Know if the Richardsons still have the Hardware Store on Firth Park Road..at Firth Park......Michael Richardson was a good friend of mine....

...and do the Spencers still have the butchers shop neat door to the Richardsons?

Hi

Richardsons still have the hardware shop at Firth Park, Spencers the butcher has gone

Hi Ozgirl, was at Hucklow rd btwn 1954 and 1961, didnt go to Hinde House but my sister did, shes 5 yrs older than me so you probably wont know her but my friend who lived next door but 1 to me and who is 2 yrs older than me went to Hinde House and Hucklow Rd, my name is Carol Coddington and her name is Wendy Johnson

i remember wendy johnson,sure she used to go to firth park methodist sunday school and was a blades fan!!

Yep, I went to Sunday school with her sometimes and am also a huge blades fan. Used to work for them in the development office in the days of Tony Currie, Alan Birchenall and the rest.

remember wendy being part of the blades golden girls team!

sure she rode a pony or summat similar at half-time once.

ill pm you with my name etc. so you can let wendy know who i am,thats if you still see her.

Dont actually see her now I live in Worcestershire but we do still phone each other occasionally so by all means give me a message and I'll give her a ring with the goss.

Originally posted by RADISHES

Is that "Radish" as in John Radford, big bloke, was a bit handy with a bass guitar?

regards Mick.