Where is the best & cheapest place for tyres?

you want knew or part worns?

also depends if you want budget new tyres or decent brands

size required

what size you want?

if brand new budgets myres tyres on sheff lane top £55 supplied fitted and balanced thats 17 or 18 inch as had both sizes from him

Bennetts in pitsmoor for me. I. Bought an axel set for £110 fitted, balanced etc.... Unbranded well not a known brand name and I can tell you I've had 20k through them and they are still about 6mm !

My wheels are 225/45/r17

I'd recommend them to anyone.

Part worns are false economy , I paid £30 for a part worn unbranded ( I had to as car has an un repairable flat and had no new on the shelf ) from woolys , wooly wood bottom and that lasted 4 months and inner and outer sidewalks split. If I'd have paid £25 more I could have had like these on now maybe 2 years use out of them.

Ecclesfield car and commercial, they won't be budget tyres but they will be budget price

I've always used Myres tyres on Hatfield house lane his number is 2457958 / 07746058649

go onto challenger tyres web site , you get a extra 5% discount if you buy on line and then have them fitted at one of there garages

Better to save up and buy a good branded tyre I think. Your kids life might depend on stopping as quick as possible one day.

Angel1

I once got part worns on my car as I needed to get through an MOT and it was the wrong time of the month, they were trying to flog me what can only be described as tyres off of an F1 car after a race in a very sunny place. I mentitoned I needed to get it through an MOT and they sold me a pair of michellins with pretty good tread on, to be fair they're still in really good condition but they were pricey.

Try asdatyres online pretty cheep and they get fitted at Halfords pay when they fitted too