Takeaways, having to spend over a certain amount, to get it delivered!

It's the latter. Minimum spend AND a delivery charge.

Then use a different takeaway!

And then I was being a nob so sorry about that.

Edited by neeeeeeeeeek

Personally, I’d be more interested in the hygiene rating than the delivery price.

Let’s face it, if you are too lazy to cook your own food and too lazy to fetch it, you deserve all you get.

Why not write to the Star, you can have a photo of you and your hard done by miserable face in it with your ridiculous complaint about nothing. They love a pointless complaint story!

That is too much,and totally insulting to someone who posed a simple question. For all you know, the poster could be disabled or. perhaps, afraid to go out alone at night. Why such a smart arse comment?

Edited by Ontarian1981

What if you live on your own?

you can always move in with me :)

Why not write to the Star, you can have a photo of you and your hard done by miserable face in it with your ridiculous complaint about nothing. They love a pointless complaint story!

No thanks. And thanks for your pointless input. I was just wondering why, and making a query. Why don't you write to the star, and tell them your a twit.

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 07:41 ----------

Quite frankly, I find you a bit scary, lol. :hihi:

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 07:43 ----------

That is too much,and totally insulting to someone who posed a simple question. For all you know, the poster could be disabled or. perhaps, afraid to go out alone at night. Why such a smart arse comment?

Thank you. My anxiety was at an all time high, on that specific day. I don't normally eat take away.

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 07:46 ----------

Personally, I’d be more interested in the hygiene rating than the delivery price.

Let’s face it, if you are too lazy to cook your own food and too lazy to fetch it, you deserve all you get.

I wonder what your hygiene rating is, whatever it is, please don't come near me, lol.

I'd hardly call me lazy. But you and your small mind are entitled to an opinion. Prior to ordering a takeaway, I'd done a hell of a lot and knackered myself out

Edited by AmberLeaf
Replace the 'I' with an 'A' in twit

AND someone on this forum would post a link to your story and give us all a laugh.

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 09:17 ----------

The things some people will do for a bit of pizza:suspect:

AND someone on this forum would post a link to your story and give us all a laugh.

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 09:17 ----------

I wouldn't give you the satisfaction . I did find a very nice place that delivered in the end, and they were charming, and I really enjoyed my meal. Like I said before, I wasn't moaning, it was simply a query.

And then there is the tip for the driver?

For example, 10 pounds. And still a delivery charge. What if you live on your own?

I would personally shop around, Amber.

If one takeaway is expensive for delivery, take your business to another.

Punish those who try to fleece you by boycotting their business!

I would personally shop around, Amber.

If one takeaway is expensive for delivery, take your business to another.

Punish those who try to fleece you by boycotting their business!

MOST if not all charge for lower prices, its not worth their while to deliver otherwise

The local (chinese) takeaways are between 2-4 miles away from me,the minimum spend is £8 for free delivery in a three mile radius for the nearest,i use the one 4 miles away who charge £1-£1.50p cos it is over three miles..or i usually fetch it myself....you also get a free portion of prawn crackers....for orders over £12 :)...highly recommend

https://www.bigfoodie.co.uk/menu-chinachinasheffield.aspx

And then there is the tip for the driver?

For the ones that don't try to short change you by pretending to run through coppers to build enough change....

I had a look on Just-Eat recently as I've moved across town and hadn't been shopping.

There was a Greek place, aptly named 'The Greedy Greek Deli', £100 minimum order and £10 delivery :hihi:

https://imgur.com/a/ICXvX

Anyway, to answer the question of "what if you live alone?"

Three options

1. Invite a friend and split it

2. Get a partner and split it

3. Learn to cook.

Edited by Resident