Sleigh Bar is back. Yes!

Much as l love the idea behind the sleigh bar, Standing outside in the cold drinking beer would mean I would spend more time in the toilet than the pub. It's inside warm and cosy for me, but you all enjoy your cold beer in the cold.

Much as l love the idea behind the sleigh bar, Standing outside in the cold drinking beer would mean I would spend more time in the toilet than the pub. It's inside warm and cosy for me, but you all enjoy your cold beer in the cold.

It's not cold. With all the people around there is the warmth of human touch (all the people together sharing in the festive spirits). There's them potable bogs outside too and if you get really desperate you can run to the museum boozer and use their bogs. So looking forward to tomorrow now. I'll be like "PINT OF DAS ERDINGER DANKER SHUUUUURN!!!" LOL

I like the tipee bar in the peace gardens ,it is nice and warm with that fire also

It's a shed selling crap beer. But each to their own I suppose

I couldn't believe how busy it was the other night, can't see what the appeal in overpriced crap beer is!

It's not cold. With all the people around there is the warmth of human touch (all the people together sharing in the festive spirits). There's them potable bogs outside too and if you get really desperate you can run to the museum boozer and use their bogs. So looking forward to tomorrow now. I'll be like "PINT OF DAS ERDINGER DANKER SHUUUUURN!!!" LOL

sounds like a pick pockets paradise

I'm a bit envious, I must admit.

I consider myself a bit of a Ladies man, but with your fine knowledge of food and drink and command of a foreign language, there's really no point me turning up at the Sleigh Bar and hoping to pull, over and beyond, the ladies you have already mesmerised!

:(

It's not cold. With all the people around there is the warmth of human touch (all the people together sharing in the festive spirits). There's them potable bogs outside too...

ohmyword! You surpass yourself. Excellent.