Lost Friend. Sarah Williamson

:(

i am looking for a lost friend from south africa. her name is sarah williamson. Daughter of ann & Peter williamson. my name is michelle norrie and have recently moved here. i would love to get in touch.

Does anyone know her. Please help

Can you provide more information - for example how old approximately would she be? I know a girl called Sara (rhyming with Lara! ) who lived in Durban for a while I believe. I don't know her surname! I'm sure its not your friend but thought I'd mention it just in case...

:) Sarah was in matic when she left. she'll be about 30 now. she has a little sister called gemma she's about 20. Sarah's got blonde hair and was slim.

No, definitely not the same girl. Sorry, and best of luck in your search.

Are you from South Africa, and if so from where?

thanks anyway. yes, i am originally from alberton, Johannesburg.

i've been here for 4 months and can't wait to see some sunshine. where are you from.

I'm from Cape Town, but been here a while! Hang in there... you'll get used to the weather eventually! We're having a few weeks holiday in Cape Town in April and I'm soooooo looking forward to it, much as I love Sheffield!

wow the cape is beautiful. i'm too scared to go back on holiday too soon, cause i know i won't come back here. hehe. it's great speaking to someone from home. cheers