My babys poorly finger :(

ok so this may sound strange but about 2months ago my daughter trapped her finger in hinge on cubourd so she went 2 a&e and had stiches but yesterday she was pointin to some fruit in fridge and i noticed her finger was really bent is it possible her finger was broken and has grown back like this as it was not like this before and should i take her back to hosp???

After this length of time there is nothing they could do anyway so I really wouldn't distress her. Have a word with your GP or health visitor if you are worried but I certainly wouldn't go back to the hospital.

so you dont think they could fix it i am goin to o docs tomoz

thanks

ok so this may sound strange but about 2months ago my daughter trapped her finger in hinge on cubourd so she went 2 a&e and had stiches but yesterday she was pointin to some fruit in fridge and i noticed her finger was really bent is it possible her finger was broken and has grown back like this as it was not like this before and should i take her back to hosp???

I think it might be possible.

If you're after medical advice then go to your doctor. Asking the advice of a forum is hardly a conclusive paediatric assessment.

If she is young I would wait until the bones start forming properly, I cant imagine docs or surgeons will do anything until then.

If your worried then your wasting your time on a forum and would be best going town to the doctors for peace of mind, no one on here is qualified enough to give you advice.

I imagine some corrective surgery when she is older is what will happen, as you cant put a splint on a child s finger like you would a tooth (in fact there's an age limit on braces for kids so this is a bad example).