Tweetypie and Gender

Does anyone know what gender Tweetypie is?....

Well he had balls to take on that cat so im guessing he was a fella.

Why?

Well I'm stuck in today with my toddler were both ill (plus the cat has just sneezed) were watching old cartoons and my toddler said she said she wants to be tweetypie cos thats a girl.

No major socio political debate or owt

Just a plain old boring question

I would go for male, don't know why. Just doesn't strike me as a girl.

Male.

Originally he was called Orson - he was also pink. His debut was "A Tale of two Kittens" in 1942 from Warner Bros. Tweety's first appearance with Sylvester was in the 1947 cartoon "Tweetie Pie", by now he was yellow and had gained a few feathers - censors of the time were upset by the perceived nudity implied by the original pink colouring

Hes male, as I'm sure that old biddy who owns him calls him a boy :o

Does anyone know what gender Tweetypie is?....

Male canaries sing and have slightly squarer head than a female which chatters and has a rounder head. Tweetypie must therfore be Androgyny.

Male canaries sing and have slightly squarer head than a female which chatters and has a rounder head. Tweetypie must therfore be Androgyny.

Is this true about the singing and chattering :o

I've recently aquired 12, yes 12, canaries, 6 of each, and hadn't noticed any difference, apart from a constant noise, and the feeling of it being 5am on a summer morning, all day long :help:

Is this true about the singing and chattering :o

I've recently aquired 12, yes 12, canaries, 6 of each, and hadn't noticed any difference, apart from a constant noise, and the feeling of it being 5am on a summer morning, all day long :help:

Ha but can you tell the difference between singing and chattering and notice the difference between a round head and one that is slightly squarer.

But according to Google it is correct.:D