Sign in to follow this  

Yorkshire Clubbing

Recently started a new website but in need of suggestions! It focuses in on Yorkshire Clubbing more than anything else, the main site is http://www.pulsace.co.uk - but to get to the forums quicker you can use http://www.pulsace.co.uk/Forum/ - there's a north east section for yorkshire etc, also started some others. Feedback would be great :)

I run a clubbing site in America.

Things i have found people like and use -

Events section that allows promoters to post and maintain their own events. Saves you time and people really use it. We were origionally just a forum based site, and that creates quiet a bit of traffic. Now 60% is from our events section. (check it out at http://www.inside-chicago.com).

The events can now be linked in to automatic guest list request. You should be able to work out good deals for your members.

People like photos, they produce quiet a bit of traffic in my experiance.

There are tonnes of things you can do depending on your direction.

i was thoroughly dissapointed when i saw the word kingdom on your site :loopy:

Why? I was there the other week and thought it was fairly good? Where else is there 2 go? Let us know, make a few posts! :D

Kingdom is the devils own nightclub mate,suppose its ok if your under 18 or mentally imbalanced though.I know more than most people than sheffield is compete shi*te for nightclubs,but there are ones a lot better than Kingdom.Gatecrasher One/Republic is a lot better than that place,the music/dresscode/atmosphere is ten times better tham Kingdom.plus you've got places like Bed which are more for the serious clubber.

Kingdom is complete garbage imo,you just need to look at the photo gallery or read the forum on there site to see the sort of people that go in there.I'm sure it must suit some people,but not me!!

when i saw your site for yorkshire clubbing i thought it would be about 'proper' clubbing - urban gorilla, exilaration, crasher, hed kandi etc. not kingdom and other crap commercial beer boy nights :rolleyes:

Fair point, unfortunately I'm not from Sheffield, I only get over there every few months. Post info bout the better events though, cos as I say, with not been from Sheffield, I'm not aware of the better places, enlighten me :thumbsup:

ha ha@ the kingdom thread :P

i did try to register to post about good nights in sheffield, but the little security code thing didn't work

:confused:

there's definitely better stuff than kingdom - urban gorilla, tuesday club, lost property, shush, dust, headcharge, planet zogg, even GC1 if you like being ripped off.

Ah yeah, the secutrity code is knackered at the mo :s

pm me on here with details you want for pulsace and ill add you an account: username, password and email. then u can login to pulsace and change any details.

The problem is sorted now :)

Do you use msn mate? If you do PM me or email me at kris@pulsace.co.uk - might be able to help each other out!

Genesis Nightclub in Chesterfield

, Every friday we are pushing RnB and Hip Hop music all night in Genesis, no other club in the area is doing this, so if you are into this music or no people that are spread the word.

So if you are into Funky House, Sheffields underground Speed Garage scene and serious Essential new dance music then come down on a Saturday and have a listen.

As part of Local heros Iam looking for local DJ talent or Vocalists with their own material, you have got to be doing playing out new music, not DJ sammy, send me your demos to Mark Ashmore, Genesis Nightclub, Chatsworth road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, I give everyone a listen, you never know next week you could be playing out, well not next week as we have Sheffield DJ Dave Stanton playing (1st NOV) and the folowing week we have female speed garage DJ Cherry from Chesterfield playing out (8th Nov)

Spread the word, the musical revolution has begun.

Asha, oh and it's only like £4.50 to get in after 11pm