R*** *** Blue Honda Accord

Anyone else seen this clown swerving in and out of traffic on Meadowhead @ 8.45 ish in the morning - I swear he's going to kill someone, then he turns onto Abbey Lane past the primary school :rant:

He overtakes on the wrong side of the road - uses bus lanes, bullies traffic like he has a death wish - not 100% sure but I'm sure there is a child in the back too :sad:

maybe his kid don’t wanna be late for school or summat

I hope other road users were aware and allowed him / her to make the maneuvers. He / she could have been in an emergency?

Is the child late every day for school ? If he does it everyday he will be caught now

Lateness isn't a justification for risking peoples lives anyway.

Anyone else seen this clown swerving in and out of traffic on Meadowhead @ 8.45 ish in the morning - I swear he's going to kill someone, then he turns onto Abbey Lane past the primary school :rant:

He overtakes on the wrong side of the road - uses bus lanes, bullies traffic like he has a death wish - not 100% sure but I'm sure there is a child in the back too :sad:

I hope you've forwarded this information to the local police, as well as posting on here?

I hope you've forwarded this information to the local police, as well as posting on here?

doubt it ,.doesn't want to waste his time

Not entirely pointless, but largely so unless he has a dashcam video.

It's possible that if multiple people report it they might have a word, but it's a very weak might and what will 'a word' do?

Not entirely pointless, but largely so unless he has a dashcam video.

It's possible that if multiple people report it they might have a word, but it's a very weak might and what will 'a word' do?

The wording of the OP suggests that this is a regular occurrence rather than just something that happened this morning, so worth formally reporting it in my opinion.

Of course it's possible that the police do nothing, but if this idiot ends up killing somebody I'm sure the OP would feel better if they'd reported the behaviour instead of wishing that they had done.

Yes get number plate and give it to police at least you will have done your bit:thumbsup: