Pub or restaurant with private room for 8 people

Hi slightly different to some of the other threads on this topic -- we're looking for a place to have a meeting and then a meal on a Tuesday night. It should have a quiet private room.

Preferable S1, S7 or southwest Sheffield.

The Broadfield has a function room upstairs that can seat up to 24 people. Not sure if thats a little large for your needs.

The broadfield is a great suggestion - they have two separate tables so you can just sit at one of those. The room isn't massive (24 would be a squeeze I reckon !)

But I am sure they wouldn't mind you having the whole room on a Tuesday . Its 8 meals (and drinks) they might not otherwise get on what is likely to be a quiet night.

They don't charge for it.

Great idea, and we LOVE the Broadfield.

Unfortunately they can't do it this time.

The broadfield is a great suggestion - they have two separate tables so you can just sit at one of those. The room isn't massive (24 would be a squeeze I reckon !)

But I am sure they wouldn't mind you having the whole room on a Tuesday . Its 8 meals (and drinks) they might not otherwise get on what is likely to be a quiet night.

They don't charge for it.

Do they actually have a quiet night at The Broadfield? I have yet to see it especially where foods involved.

What a shame! Not quite the location you were after, but the Florentine has a couple of side rooms (we used them recently for our wedding reception). Not sure how they're fixed for hiring them but the food is delicious so it may be worth checking it out!

Thanks! We got desperate so we did it at our house and phoned in for pizza! Turned out pretty nice. We ordered from Craft & Dough -- it was very nice!

Thanks everyone for the advice -- Sheffield Forum really comes through.