Christmas Party Venue thread 2016

I know it is early, but so many places are already booked up already, crazy I know...

Could someone recommend a venue for an office christmas party? There are only 22 of us, we would like a sit down meal etc.

Any options would be much apreciated! Tia :)

BBs on Division Street, Eten near the cathedral, La Mama on Eccy Road. Numerous chain places.

Some hotels do themed nights with a sit down meal. Have a look at a few hotel websites see what they have on.

I know it is early, but so many places are already booked up already, crazy I know...

Could someone recommend a venue for an office christmas party? There are only 22 of us, we would like a sit down meal etc.

Its actually very late. I used to book a lot of works xmas parties (in Rotherham) and you need to plan in Spring if you want a Friday or Saturday on the run up to xmas. Its not so bad if you are a small group and can book a table in a large room of say 250 people.

Hi Olivia

Have a look at Ponds Forge

https://siv.org.uk/entertainment/masqueradeball2016

Ben

Bistrot Pierre has always been good for us. They keep many of the same menu items as they have the rest of the year rather than, come Xmas, suddenly developing a penchant for cooking turkey roll and Christmas pudding.

Large venue available New Years Eve for corporate event, please pm for details.

I've always enjoyed Wig and Pen at christmas but it looks like this won't be an option this year

If anyone is looking for the service of drinks and nibbles (either supplied by us or yourselves) at your office location we can help with this.

PM me for more details. - thanks

Has anyone tied Cubanas for an Xmas works party? Ive been there before for a meal and found the found great and it has a great atmosphere. But dont know if it would be ok as a Xamas venue.

Were also considering the broadfield, has anyone been there, ive never eaten there.

Thanks.