Malaysian airlines plane missing

Bit strange this one ,the flight signal was going every minute at 35,000 feet and then the next minute it wasn't. no signal registered at a lower altitude. Instead it was at 35,000 ft and then it wasn't?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26492453

Edited by johncocker

Bit strange this one ,the flight signal was going every minute at 35,000 feet and then the next minute it wasn't. no signal registered at a lower altitude. Instead it was at 35,000 ft and then it wasn't?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26492453

If the plane broke up at 35,000 ft it would explain as to why the signal was lost. An explosion, or repaid decompression and/or structural might also explain this.

I heard there were 2 passengers flying on stolen passports.

If the plane broke up at 35,000 ft it would explain as to why the signal was lost. An explosion, or repaid decompression and/or structural might also explain this.

If it was an explosion/decompression at altitude, surely there would be debris on the ground/water to indicate where the a/c had come down.

A sudden breach of the flight deck/hijack, leaving the flight crew no time to alert atc, maybe would be indicative of the a/c suddenly turning back before it disappeared off radar.

I guess it's all speculation until they find the black box. Whatever happened, I hope those poor people didn't suffer for long.

Beyond horrific.

Edited by star1234

I think these two were booked going on to europe .

bangkok's where a lot of illegal's go to get false/ stolen passports to get into europe and australia

I find it fascinating.

If it was an explosion/decompression at altitude, surely there would be debris on the ground/water to indicate where the a/c had come down.

There was. Oil slicks have been observed in the region where the plane lost contact, although the slicks may not be attributed to the plane itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFKvsNixon

I find it fascinating.

It is morbidly fascinating. I love Air Crash Investigation and similar programs. All the accidents are tragic but the knowledge and engineering behind the reasons for them are very interesting.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

The news does keep mentioning this because It suggests a possible terrorist hijack.

On the news now, they may have found part of the plane.

It is morbidly fascinating. I love Air Crash Investigation and similar programs. All the accidents are tragic but the knowledge and engineering behind the reasons for them are very interesting.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I remember seeing one, it was an excellent episode. They put it together incredibly well. The way it was portrayed at the start, they made the audience believe (well I did anyway) that the Captain was surely dead from

being sucked out the window he was held there by his feet, by 2 members of the cabin crew, while the CO-Pilot landed the plane. And yes the captain survived, even though the temperature something like minus 50 degrees. I think it was thought the extreme cold sort of kept him in kind of cryogenic state.

btw/

a pilot I was talking to in a bar told me that the cabin staff tell you to put your head between your legs so when the plane breaks up on impact your body parts stay all in one place and you are easy to identify - its got nothing to do with being safer. :shocked:

and heres me thinking it was so I could kiss my: @rse good bye

Edited by johncocker

I remember seeing one, it was an excellent episode. They put it together incredibly well. The way it was portrayed at the start, they made the audience believe (well I did anyway) that the Captain was surely dead from

being sucked out the window he was held there by his feet, by 2 members of the cabin crew, while the CO-Pilot landed the plane. And yes the captain survived, even though the temperature something like minus 50 degrees. I think it was thought the extreme cold sort of kept him in kind of cryogenic state.

btw/

a pilot I was talking to in a bar told me that the cabin staff tell you to put your head between your legs so when the plane breaks up on impact your body parts stay all in one place and you are easy to identify - its got nothing to do with being safer. :shocked:

and heres me thinking it was so I could kiss my: @rse good bye

There was a program on this on TV recently where they tested out different positions for the passenger to adapt during a crash landing.

The brace position with your head low down, near the seat in front was the safest because this is the position where your head was the most protected from flying debris, which was the thing most likely to harm you. Also, your head only had a small amount of space to travel before impacting with the seat in front.

If you think about you won't need to identified as there will be a record of who was on the plane.