Sign in to follow this  

Barbarellas - London Road

has anyone been? what did you think?

Guest costessey

went last year...excellent food

It's up for sale.....Barbarellas that is.....as part of the hunt for a pub crusade, I stumbled over their estate agent leaflet.

Originally posted by Classic Rock

It's up for sale.....Barbarellas that is.....as part of the hunt for a pub crusade, I stumbled over their estate agent leaflet.

Do you know if it's still open for business? Ta

I ate their last year for my dad's birthday thought it was a hole to be honest, not overly impresse, try vitoria's on Ecclesall, or Rossi's near london road or Best of all Luna Rossa on abbeydale, looks like a hole, but is the best italian I think I've ever had

Originally posted by m3ckon

I ate their last year for my dad's birthday thought it was a hole to be honest

I have to agree,i didnt think it was up to much at all,cant really think of one good point about the place.If you want truely beautiful italian food i would recommend Milanos,its a bit on the steep side but its well worth it,if you want a cheaper alternative i can also recommend BB's on division,been there loads of times and its always been spot on.If you do a serch for italian restuarants you'll find there a thread about this very subject.