Practise room available.

Anybody looking for space in a practice room?

I’m going to have some space in mine from Feb, large space which your free to go into whenever. Shared with two other bands.

I'm interested, one man electronic misanthropic doom love band. What's the story?

I'm interested, one man electronic misanthropic doom love band. What's the story?

If this doesn't work out for you, please PM me, we have several options available at our Stag Works room.

I know a place on Carlisle Street that has rooms. We pay £130 a month. 24 hour access. Make noise after five pm weekdays, 12 on Saturday and any time Sunday. You can play all night if you want.

Hi Mate

Could you give me the phone no please & more details ie any stairs heating etc

Cheers Steve

Ground floor rooms at £150. Breeze block, metal doors. We have had no issues in the nine months we have been there. Half a dozen concrete stairs to ground level. 07720490542, David Haywood. Say Phil in Room 32 referred you. There was one room available as of last week.

If this doesn't work out for you, please PM me, we have several options available at our Stag Works room.

Are these options still available? Let me know if so. Thanks!