Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Indeed, that reminds me, the rapper Foxy brown is hot as hell too x

yeah ive got one of her cds, awesome

Worth watching just for Pam Grier. sexy as hell.

And still is ,even though she is getting on :)

John Wick: Chapter 2 - 5/10 - I thought the first film was a case of hype/style over substance, this is much the same but with less substance.

Midnight Meat Train 7/10

I actually really liked this, its gory, brutal, daft and stars Vinnie Jones. What more could you possibly want?! :D

John Wick: Chapter 2 - 5/10 - I thought the first film was a case of hype/style over substance, this is much the same but with less substance.

How many does he kill in this one? Lol

Geostorm . Part conspiracy , part action , part space age , part environmental ,part save the future of mankind . 4/10 . Seen once never to be seen again

Let the right one in. Only lovers left alive 6.5/10 - meandering, dreamy vampire flick from Jim Jarmusch. Swinton is beguiling as ever, and Hiddleston smoulders nicely as the ur-Goth rocker of time.

Edited by Phanerothyme

Let the right one in. 6.5/10 - meandering, dreamy vampire flick from Jim Jarmusch. Swinton is beguiling as ever, and Hiddleston smoulders nicely as the ur-Goth rocker of time.

Isnt that Only Lovers Left Alive?

Let the Right One In is the Swedish vampire film.

The Greatest Showman. 7/10

Me & the OH went to see this yesterday, quite entertaining really, more singing than I expected. Worth a look.

Jumanji 7/10.

I was pleasantly surprised as I enjoyed this despite it having Jack Black in it, who I think is a terribly overrated actor which also shows in this. It has some good humour and action but not much of a story.

The Ritual 6/10

A really well made film with a good central idea and a terrifying monster, but let down by unlikeable characters and an ending that just didn't feel quite right.

Villain - 7/10 - Gritty British crime pic from the 70's, has echoes of Get Carter, Richard Burton stars as the Ronnie Kray alike Vic Dakin.