Website feedback please..

The latest version of your site looks much better than the black version you had.

I like that you add that bit about your clients - now they can't be confused with adverts. Also works better on mobile now - your company name stays at the top.

But you said earlier that you have a re-direct in place. But you just have 3 separate websites. None of them re-direct.

The latest version of your site looks much better than the black version you had.

I like that you add that bit about your clients - now they can't be confused with adverts. Also works better on mobile now - your company name stays at the top.

But you said earlier that you have a re-direct in place. But you just have 3 separate websites. None of them re-direct.

Oh I see what you mean, I’d never noticed that before. Not sure how I’ve done that as I’ve never created a site on there, just modified the htaccess file to redirect which it seems to make a half arsed effort at but keeps the url the same. I’ll look into that and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Looking at the onsite SEO on the first one (the only one I looked) I can't see how anyone would find you unless they were googling your company name.

For a domestic window cleaner I would first try to catch someone local doing a round. When ours packed in I tried that but ended up finding one on here. I'm in Rotherham not Sheffield.

I would leaflet drop or put adverts in locals papers / magazines for domestic rather than expect the website to generate business for you.