The Bottom Welly, Shalesmoor

Is the sign that says `SWEARING IS DEEPLY OFFENSIVE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED` still displayed at KIT.

It ******* well is.

On a similar vein, why have you disappeared from RATS - Viz?

Apparently I was mean to a Carling drinker and have been banned.

Well if you were mean to a Carling drinker in the KIT it must have been some time ago as they (the KIT) stopped selling Craling years ago. I think if you have been barred perhaps a bit of self examination is required.

With regard to the Bottom Wellie I think the refurb has been handled well. It is now clean , warm (yes warm) , new carpets and flooring, new bogs. I am still trying to find a 'beer of choice' but what i have had so far has been of good quality. Can't speak about the Craft Beer as I consider it to be over priced ****e so won't try it.

Well if you were mean to a Carling drinker in the KIT it must have been some time ago as they (the KIT) stopped selling Craling years ago. I think if you have been barred perhaps a bit of self examination is required.

With regard to the Bottom Wellie I think the refurb has been handled well. It is now clean , warm (yes warm) , new carpets and flooring, new bogs. I am still trying to find a 'beer of choice' but what i have had so far has been of good quality. Can't speak about the Craft Beer as I consider it to be over priced ****e so won't try it.

Overpriced *****? In the Welly? Tha knows nowt lad! I have just seen that Omnipollo Magnus Opus has just hit the region which is, I **** you not, a 'bourbon barrel aged, cinnamon pecan mud cake stout with poppy seeds, charcoal and cold smoked bacon'. Now I fully expect to be paying in excess of £6 a half for this. Totally worth it. Not in the least because I've just got a 'House' on craft beer bingo!

The politics of real ale drinkers, before you know it they will be wanting an referendum on if we should drink craft or keg beers!

Edited by crookedspire

Apparently I was mean to a Carling drinker and have been banned.

:rolleyes: Temp or permanent?

:loopy: Not barred from the KIT.

---------- Post added 05-11-2016 at 08:41 ----------

:rolleyes: Temp or permanent?

Don't care either way, won't be asking to be allowed back.

Funnily enough Taxman a couple of RATs were asking after you last night. Not sure what you said that was so bad, especially as we all know calling drinkers can Get In The Sea...

I had a nice night there on Saturday Night (5th Nov) beer was decent enough. Company was good. Bar staff very helpful bringing my beer to the table where I was sitting. As I am currently walking with a crip stick this was especially helpful.