Elif Take Away - Ecclesall Road - Gone downhill??

I was really disappointed this weekend when I got takeaway from Elif on Ecclesall road. Once upon a time I was a regular there. This weekend not only did they get our pizza order wrong but we found that they are now using a lesser quality pizza base and topping, plus the once fantastic kebabs now don't have half the trimmings they used to have.

This used to be a reputable take away and although it was slightly more expensive than some others, and not in my local area, I didn't mind travelling there as the food used to be excellent.

Such a shame to see somewhere make cuts like this, I think I'd prefer it if they added a few pence and kept the quality up!

Any thoughts?

Try Zeugma's on London rd - similar to how Elifs were some years back, but slightly better in my opinion... No pizza though, but they do do Turkish 'pides' which are similar...

Try Zeugma's on London rd - similar to how Elifs were some years back, but slightly better in my opinion... No pizza though, but they do do Turkish 'pides' which are similar...

My mate at work also suggested this on Monday when I was having the same rant, will certainly give this place a try.

If you want good pizza then buy from an Italian place. No one else knows how to cook good pizza.

Never rated this place. Zeugma's blinds it.