Got to big up Casanova's in Crookes

It's definitely worth a mention and we don't often recommend places, but... We went for dinner at Casanovas in Crookes this evening and the food was amazing! To top it off the service was absolutely fantastic, to the extent that one of the waiting staff had a cuddle with Our 5 month old son while we ate. It really was a lovely evening and we couldn't recommend it highly enough!!!*

Thanks Casanova's!!!

It is nice, I've been a couple of times.

It is nice, I've been a couple of times.

Whereabouts is it and dont say Crookes - we get some real comedy wallies on here- well they think they're funny!

^

On the high street in Crookes, right next to the co-op.

There is currently a groupon offer for Casanova's.

• £10 for £25 worth of Italian starters and mains for two (Up to 60% off)

• £19 for £50 worth of Italian starters and mains for four (Up to 62% off)

Bargain. It's also BYO during midweek I think.

It's definitely worth a mention and we don't often recommend places, but... We went for dinner at Casanovas in Crookes this evening and the food was amazing! To top it off the service was absolutely fantastic, to the extent that one of the waiting staff had a cuddle with Our 5 month old son while we ate. It really was a lovely evening and we couldn't recommend it highly enough!!!*

Thanks Casanova's!!!

I might take my wife for a meal there - and let her tuck in whilst I cuddle some of the waiting staff then. Sounds great! :)

I very nearly bought the Groupon voucher... then forgot. Doh!

I would like to try it here, I think my brother and his wife go, I may suggest it as it's quite nearby.

Its lovely in there; ive been going there probably 6 years now, the foods great and the staff are good, especially the owner who always takes the time to say hello or ask personally how your meal is- he seems to really care about his customers enjoyment.

I always have the garlic bread with chilli, the pasta in a chilli tomato sauce with sausage (don't know its name) and then pannacotta :love: YUM!

I might organise a foodie meet there one night, watch this space! :D

Well it's either there or the one opposite the Rawson Spring.