Merry Krish-Mash!

Why Krish-Mash? It is a religious holiday, you managed to spell it properly in the post.

I can only imagine the interest that would be generated here if anyone dare to spell Diwali incorrectly or appear to distort the word for fun or amusement.

Why Krish-Mash? It is a religious holiday, you managed to spell it properly in the post.

I can only imagine the interest that would be generated here if anyone dare to spell Diwali incorrectly or appear to distort the word for fun or amusement.

Maybe like D-Wally?

We respect all holidays, I am a Hindu that was brought up in the UK. I went to Catholic and Christian Schools. We've had staff from India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh.

Are we that politically correct where we shouldn't even call Christmas, Christmas. I used to live in the USA where in education they refer to this period as the 'holiday season' so as not to offend other faiths.

Thanks goodness the UK is a little more tolerant!

Please don't misconstrue what is supposed to be light humour into a racial issue as it was never intended with that tone.

:-)

Edited by shpoolx
spelling

Personally I found it quite good and the photo made me chuckle.

I don't find Santa religious at all, but I like the fact that they have tried to use the Indian element rather than bog standard Xmas stuff.

Personally I found it quite good and the photo made me chuckle.

Me too.... I love it!!

I'm not offended by it. Had a little chuckle. It looks great - and so does the menu! It's something a little different, and looks like some real effort and thought has gone in to that. Well done.

Just realised.... Am I allowed to put Xmas?

no

now out of sheffield you go lol

Wow, some people really need to lighten up.

Are you joking? A phonetic way of spelling something can only be deemed offensive to those with a speech impediment. fact