Ay Up Ducks..the hunt is on

Street art meets the best pubs in Sheffield in the latest public art exhibition by coLor. If you like finding great new places to wet your whistle then this is for you. The show forms a trail of places it's worth looking a little bit further for. Its all about getting out and enjoying the gems the city has to offer, putting smiles on faces and brightening the walls and lives of Sheffield. See http://www.facebook.com/ayupducks for more info and to get involved. if you dont do facebook feel free to mail duck admin on [email protected] for the lowdown. Get out, get hunting, get happy.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE LOCATION OF ANY DUCKS YOU FIND ON THIS THREAD! Thanks

Few more done today, enjoy your weekends and keep your eyes peeled...

I've seen a few ducks around while wetting my whistle! Nice one... I'm going to be keeping my eyes peeled - hopefully with my beer goggles showing me two ducks that will count!

Ha good work Merrick. Ay up ducks encourages responsible drinking and will not honour points seen in double vision or entirely imagined. And If the ducks actually start talking to you seek medical advice.

Full run now complete. Few notable exceptions but most of the best pubs in and around the city are involved. So get out and about and see if you can spot any. Happy hunting ducks