"An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away"

This is the message being put out to Sheffield's school pupils in a leaflet published by the Centre for HIV and Sexual Health at NHS Sheffield.

It's going to be a bit of a headache for some parents I imagine :hihi:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/5806691/NHS-tells-school-children-of-their-right-to-an-orgasm-a-day.html

Well, I suppose it's better than telling children that sex is shameful and that masturbation is evil.

Apparently it also reduces the chance of getting prostate cancer in later life.

no way. i agree with all the sex ed but is it just me that thinks its wrong to word it like that there goin to have sex everyday to keep doctors away?????? teenage pregnancys are already high why put that msg out there. personally id would have not worded it like that.

An orgasm is like a good music system...........something you see in magazines and which other people have.:lol:

This is the message being put out to Sheffield's school pupils in a leaflet published by the Centre for HIV and Sexual Health at NHS Sheffield.

It's going to be a bit of a headache for some parents I imagine :hihi:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/5806691/NHS-tells-school-children-of-their-right-to-an-orgasm-a-day.html

Headache you carnt have these, dont this go for parents aswell

Is it compulsory? It depends on who your doctor is whether you would want to keep him/her away!

Well, I suppose it's better than telling children that sex is shameful and that masturbation is evil.

Absolutely agree.

An orgasm is like a good music system...........something you see in magazines and which other people have.:lol:

If you have problem reaching an orgasm Pattricia, just give me a shout, i'll sort you out ...lol

Edited by dagger
a

I'm afraid this advice contradicts what I was told the last time I visited my doctor.

"You have to stop masturbating, Mr Rathbon," he said.

"Why?" I asked "Is it bad for me?"

"No, it's annoying the other patients in the waiting room."

more government garbage to ruin our kids... :rant::rant::rant: