!!!Drug Hoax! Danger - New Drug in Schools!!!

This is a new drug known as 'strawberry quick'.

There is a very scary thing going on in the schools right now that we all need to be aware of.

There is a type of crystal meth going around that looks like strawberry pop rocks (the candy that sizzles and 'pops' in your mouth). It also smells like strawberry and it is being handed out to kids in school yards. They are calling it strawberry meth or strawberry quick.

Kids are ingesting this thinking that it is candy and being rushed off to the hospital in dire condition. It also comes in chocolate, peanut butter, cola, cherry, grape and orange.

Please instruct your children not to accept candy from strangers and even not to accept candy that looks like this from a friend (who may have been given it and believe it is candy) and to take

any that they may have to a teacher, principal, etc. immediately.

Pass this email on to as many people as you can (even if they don't have kids) so that we can raise awareness and hopefully prevent any tragedies from occurring.

where did you get this information from? the wording sounds very american

Actually NO, this is NO JOKE

PS 847

Custody CJAD

x4640

Since when did kids in this country eat candy, I'd thought that they eat sweets.

PS 847

Custody CJAD

x4640

so are you saying this information has come from the police officer who's email details you have posted on the fourm?

PS 847

Custody CJAD

x4640

If you're posting as a police officer or backing it up with the details of one then why did you paste virtually word for word an email that first appeared last June? If it is such a serious threat then surely it would be better to report the facts in your own words and not second hand?

Which schools? How many children rushed to hospital? I am so worried by this. Better keep my children off school until I know more.

MOD: Another hoax exposed.