The Owls are losing the backbone of the club.

The George Hurst saga is the latest in an alarming exodus of important talent from the club , In the past couple of months we have seen important members of training and admin staff along with academy players poached by other clubs .clubs that inc Manchester City among their ranks.

Getting back to The disgraceful way the club has been treated by George Hurst his advisers and other close to him then the coming story is not hard to visualize .

Young George has signed for a non descript Belgium outfit managed by Nigel Pearson ,being a foreign club the fee is now't I am led to believe, The next step will be that George will have a few games for his new club and then surprise, surprise he will suddenly be off to the premiership and probably the club that signs him will be Leicester City or some one similar. The non descript Belgium club will receive a big transfer fee ,A fee that should be going to the Owls after all the hard work put into young George making him the valuable player he is today .

Wheels within wheels seem to be happening in this Saga and perhaps our heroes of the recent past are kicking the club that made them in the teeth.

Edited by Albert smith

Money as been on Hirsts mind instead of advancing is career,but there is something very doogie about this deal if Hirst ends up at Leicester in the near Future,so there will be a very big investigation by the Fa of Fifa if Hirst ends up with Leicester,Football now is a Money sport and Loyalty as now gone

I said if there was money being offered in January for him he should of been given the ultimate of sign or be sold. Of course he still could of and probably would of turned down the move but at least we had a chance of getting something

The George Hurst saga is the latest in an alarming exodus of important talent from the club , In the past couple of months we have seen important members of training and admin staff along with academy players poached by other clubs .clubs that inc Manchester City among their ranks.

Getting back to The disgraceful way the club has been treated by George Hurst his advisers and other close to him then the coming story is not hard to visualize .

Young George has signed for a non descript Belgium outfit managed by Nigel Pearson ,being a foreign club the fee is now't I am led to believe, The next step will be that George will have a few games for his new club and then surprise, surprise he will suddenly be off to the premiership and probably the club that signs him will be Leicester City or some one similar. The non descript Belgium club will receive a big transfer fee ,A fee that should be going to the Owls after all the hard work put into young George making him the valuable player he is today .

Wheels within wheels seem to be happening in this Saga and perhaps our heroes of the recent past are kicking the club that made them in the teeth.

What player did Man City sign?

What player did Man City sign?

Other staff members. Not players.

Money as been on Hirsts mind instead of advancing is career,but there is something very doogie about this deal if Hirst ends up at Leicester in the near Future,so there will be a very big investigation by the Fa of Fifa if Hirst ends up with Leicester,Football now is a Money sport and Loyalty as now gone

Didn't that good northern Irishman 'Doogie' play for Leicester City sometime in his career ?

Edited by St Petre
Add

you mean Andy Rhodes? hes off to Oldham

you mean Andy Rhodes? hes off to Oldham

No not him .

I don't really attend games anymore but follow all our local side with SWFC being the preference, I do read a lot of articles on local clubs so do have a bit of knowledge on the ins and outs. I wont go into the Hirst saga as the club have done what they can with that one, the only other real loss from the academy would be Sean Clare who has expressed a desire to go back to his southern roots. The Owls manager did not bring any backroom staff with him so its natural that now he his staying changes will be made, Andy Rhodes has taken a different job at Oldham than the one he had at SWFC so you can't blame him for stepping up his role.

I think your post is a little unfounded.

Under 18 coach has left for Manchester City ,the Owls are losing long standing members of the club as well as promising academy players unfounded or not.

is very odd with Staff leaving , seems Chansiri is very hard to work for from what im hearing

Who, have I missed this one?