Yodel phone number for sheffield

Hi Does anyone have a contact number for the yodel sheffield service centre as once again they have lied and said they have tried to deliver and left a card when someone was in all day and no one called or left a card we can't afford to lose yet another days wage waiting for these clowns and just want to go collect it from their depot now

Status Date Time Signatory Branch Comments

Parcel returned to delivery depot 09/09/14 16:37 SHEFFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Parcel returned to delivery depot 09/09/14 16:34 SHEFFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Parcel returned to delivery depot 09/09/14 16:33 SHEFFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Parcel returned to delivery depot 09/09/14 16:32 SHEFFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

No One To Receive Card Left 09/09/14 13:51 SHEFFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Out for delivery 09/09/14 13:51 SHEFFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Out for delivery 09/09/14 11:46 SHEFFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 09/09/14 03:21 SHEFFIELD SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 08/09/14 21:25 SHAW HU

no from the tracking service thing online no attempt was made to deliver someone was in all day waiting for this we even paid extra for next day because we both work and it was one of ours day off

This doesn't help you at all but just wanted to say........... I wouldn't use them ever again. Their service is terrible if you can call it a service. They tried to deliver my parcel to a totally different address to mine, when I found out about this I phoned up and they put the phone down on me !! Totally appalling.

This doesn't help you at all but just wanted to say........... I wouldn't use them ever again. Their service is terrible if you can call it a service. They tried to deliver my parcel to a totally different address to mine, when I found out about this I phoned up and they put the phone down on me !! Totally appalling.

Never really understood that, do you really get to pick and choose what courier a supplier uses? I can understand it when people say they wouldn't use them as a sender but as a receiver?

Anyway, their depot is in Tinsley, good luck finding a phone number for them though, I trawled the net a few months back for hours and came up with nothing so drove to their depot and left a number for them to call me when it arrived back at the depot so I could collect it.

Had exactly the same situation with My Hermes - said they delivered a parcel at 18:54 last Monday to my work address and posted it through the letterbox.

That would be impossible as the letterbox is plated over and non functional and even if it was functional the parcel was physically too large.

Tried to ring them and they wouldn't talk to me as I wasn't the one who was in contract as I hadn't sent it, despite me paying for it.

Eventually ended up in a 'web chat' and all they said they'd do was raise an investigation which could take 48 hours. They were having none of it when I said why can't you just ring the courier and ask what the hell they've done with it?.

It too 3 days for them to come back and say it was a mistake on the part of the courier - the parcel was actually delivered 24 hours later. The company is seemingly unapproachable unless you have an account. Shocking service from a company that doesn't seem to care.

My view - they made it up to cover up failings in their targeted delivery system.

The number for the Sheffield Depot is 0843 5076291

My mum as had the exact same thing happen for two days now she called earlier and was told it would be here before 9pm tonight yeah right!! Two days wasted and another one tomorrow....... Just spoke to my mum and her delivery status says returned to depot no access to property!!! Well how come they delivered something this morning

Edited by poohbear30
update

We had a delivery from Yodel due today before 9pm - but had to pop out for a few hours. We had put a big note on the door to take it next door (as it was supposed to be signed for), and the tracker said it was delivered at 2:13... so when we got back in, went straight next door and no-one had been there... turns out, Yodel just squashed it up and pushed it through the letterbox.

I don't mind on one hand as at least we got the package, but it seems the 'requires signature' is pretty random, depending on whether they can be bothered!

Lots of Yodel bashing going on here, there service has been nothing but exceptional over the years personally speaking.

Lots seem to forget that compared to the post office (who are total bumming merchants) that their prices are uber uber reasonable. Crazy even. Ofcourse for such a big company there will be a few screw ups.

Anyway... if you go there (s9 1xa, parkhouse lane) with the tracking number they will sort it out then and there. And dont be giving those birds jip either, they're all totally sound and the way I've heard them deal with customers on the phone is always courteous and respectful.

♫ ♪ ♫ Yodel odel odel oh, yodel odel odel eight, yodel odel odel four, yodel odel odel three, yodel odel odel five, yodel odel odel oh, yodel odel odel seven, yodel odel odel six, yodel odel odel two, yodel odel odel nine, yodel odel odel one, yodeleigh ooh ooooh! ♪ ♫ ♫ :P

Thanks everyone I will be going down to the depot to collect it at least it'll loose me an hr or so instead of a whole days work,

It was the supplier who use them and my partner who bought it ,who didn't realise how bad yodel was just to say we wont be using any company that has them as a courier again