Nights out - Dronfield where for fun night

Sheffield is pretty fun.

Otherwise, I guess it depends on what you want. If you want loud music head to the Blue Stoops. Also try the Green Dragon. Don't know The Three Tuns is like on a weekend. erm... Dronfield isn't too well known for nights out, suffers from being close to Sheff & Chesterfield I guess.

It depends what you're looking for. The "centre" of the town around the Stoops and Dragon is usually louder and has younger people. On "Dronfield Bottom" you have more real ale type pubs, with the newly opened Three Tuns and Dronfield Arms, plus the Swan, which make a nice 3 pub, pub crawl.

It depends what you're looking for. The "centre" of the town around the Stoops and Dragon is usually louder and has younger people. On "Dronfield Bottom" you have more real ale type pubs, with the newly opened Three Tuns and Dronfield Arms, plus the Swan, which make a nice 3 pub, pub crawl.

Leaving aside the real ale pubs the White Swan does have a lot on and would be worth a visit.

The Swan's a good pub for bands & the Dronfield Arms has some good ale on at the moment, they have a nice black stout on for £2.10 a pint

Edited by crazybaby

The Dronfield Arms has a great selection of beer. Darkstar Hophead and Saltaire Cascade IPA were two which I sampled last night, both excellent! They also do great food.

I've found a few good pubs in Dronfield.

The Coach & Horses has a good range of beers and continental stuff. But somehow it lacks a bit of atmosphere. The same can be said for the Jolly Farmer and the 3 Tuns. But at least they have customers.

The Dronfield Arms also has a good range but when we've been in we seemed to be more or less on our own.

The Manor House does very nice tapas. I can't say that I've ever found anyone who wanted to take me into any of the others.