Has anyone tried Relish on Ecclesall road yet?

Was wanting to go to relish on ecclesall road but i was wondering if anyone has been and can let me know about their experience?

it's seems to be ok ...very similar to a chain in the south of england called 'giraffe'. unfortunately i didn't get to eat there when we went in as although the menu sounded lovely it was full to the brim woth screaming children and i have a medical condition that makes it very difficult for me to tolerate noise, and in particular anything high pitched.

i may well give it a go on a quieter day as the weekend brunch sounds nice.

Yep, loads and loads of choice, slightly pricier than usual, very tasty food. Wasn't full of screaming kids when we were in (on a saaturday afternoon) but was pretty busy, mainly studenty types.

Was wanting to go to relish on ecclesall road but i was wondering if anyone has been and can let me know about their experience?

Hi, have been to Relish this afternoon with my daughter, had the fishfinger sandwich, was delicious, would recommend it to anyone. Food was great, place was lovely with great atmosphere, service also very good. Have promised hubby a trip there!!

Full of parents with their young kids, so if you want somewhere to take the kids that'll be the place.

Went there for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was really busy but the service was excellent and the food amazing. We'll definitely be returning.

We also went a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed the food, nothing fancy about it, but good bold flavours.

Very child friendly which is good for us, very laid back chilled out place. My only niggle was the staff referring to me as 'mate' but other than that not bad. If you have the fixed price menu it works out pretty good value.

fishfinger sandwich

really, you went out for that ?

Was it served in a post-modern knowingly ironic way ?