3 Sheffield men given total 27 years for gun offences

Sorry but was in a rush sorting out my disabled children some of us don't have the luxury of time on our side.

dont apologise you got your thoughts across very well only the uneducated would have problems with it

For the benefit of the pedantic punctuation police this was edited,as the original was typed up on a smartphone while trying to carry out everyday activities with 2 children with autism and 2 with a.d.h.d.,Some things take more time to do correctly,But being as i wasn't submitting a piece for marking of any kind just trying to get through to some is not worth the time of others,Perfection lies in the eyes of the reader not the author.

Edited by youremove
missed letter

No my parents don't own gun, and mafya i think you will find that a lot of the guns that are around on the streets of sheffield now are brought in from manchester and london from the hardened streets where gang culture is amock.

So dim I am not,trained in the law i am, and having worked alongside many of the youngsters that are on the streets nowadays involved in this gang culture I can say I have seen with my own eyes and heard many a story, so please don't try to bring me down as some racist biggotist as i think you will find coming from a english heritage- but being married to a carribean/english partner,having children born in the uk with both dual heritage you will find I am on no particular side, As such only the side of justice.

If people like you didnt pull the race and ethnicity card we wouldnt have the problems we have now.

A criminal is just that a criminal, The point was that there are bigger fish to fry and they need to attack the gang culture that is on the streets at the moment from all sides, The last few times a weapons charge has been reported and dealt with in court was both british nationals,Please take a look at the crime ratings and the reports of gun crime against area's predominent in non european residents.

Gun suppliers are more of a priority when it comes to the criminal world, without guns criminals are not as dangerous as ones without.

I didn't call you a racist it's just that your post came across as someone only concerned with non british criminals.

I'm married to an English woman myself and my kids are also dual heritage so I don't hate English people either.

20 odd years ago I was involved in crime myself but grew up and I know how the criminal world operates and a lot of the people I grew up with are still in the game as they say so I'm well informed about what goes on.

I have had a few friends shot dead over the years by idiots with guns and know the pain that gun crime can cause.

My point was that these people needed taking off the street and I can put money on it that these people will have supplied guns to non British criminals.

Gun suppliers are more of a priority when it comes to the criminal world, without guns criminals are not as dangerous as ones without.

I didn't call you a racist it's just that your post came across as someone only concerned with non british criminals.

I'm married to an English woman myself and my kids are also dual heritage so I don't hate English people either.

20 odd years ago I was involved in crime myself but grew up and I know how the criminal world operates and a lot of the people I grew up with are still in the game as they say so I'm well informed about what goes on.

I have had a few friends shot dead over the years by idiots with guns and know the pain that gun crime can cause.

My point was that these people needed taking off the street and I can put money on it that these people will have supplied guns to non British criminals.

Why,did you buy one off them? or did one of your non british mates cos that's the only way you could know.Unless you know from these three that its fact,otherwise you could be backing a loser.

Why,did you buy one off them? or did one of your non british mates cos that's the only way you could know.Unless you know from these three that its fact,otherwise you could be backing a loser.

This article states Todd got convicted of possession of firearms for sale or transfer= http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/three-sheffield-men-jailed-for-27-years-for-owning-guns-and-making-ammo-1-7568617

The national crime agency don't just target people on the hunch they may be in possession of a gun.

Add to that two of them had ammunition making equipment and my money is on them selling firearms.

I can't believe you are trying to defend these types of criminals, is it because you know them or is it because they are English?

I also have English friends too you know!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by mafya

No mafia,not defending them,just stating how could you know that they were selling guns to non British crooks? They could be extreme racists for all you know.

The bickering can cease as can the personal attacks.

Sorry but was in a rush sorting out my disabled children some of us don't have the luxury of time on our side.
I'm a reyt grammar nazi, honestly, but I still understood what you meant!

And just to think if this was in the USA, they would of got free bank accounts with these guns.

Sadly that is the culture of the USA.