Yodel phone number for sheffield

Read last week that Yodel are the worse in terms of deliveries/ customer service. I read with interest as my daughter has waited over 4 weeks for a delivery. She has made lots of phone calls and also waited for the calls to be made to her- all to no avail!

There was a brief interview on the tv the other week with the company director or something about how they had taken on board "issues" with their customer services. Not seen any improvement yet!

Lessen learnt now as she has waited so long,emailed,phoned- NOT to have Yodel deliver again.....

I refuse to use yodel or any company that uses yodel as a courier. have a look at the reviews on trustpilot to get an idea of how bad they really are.

How did this pan out for you in the end? I'm waiting in for them to deliver today & just have a really, really bad feeling about it as it claims to have left its original location but doesn't show that it's arrived to the Sheffield Service Centre as yet, even though a (5p per minute) phone call 'confirmed' it was at the Sheffield Service Centre!?!

After Multiple calls to the call center I got them to aggree to allow me to pick it up the next day but even that wasn't simple,I got there for when they opened talked nicely to the girls behind the counter who couldn't be more helpful only to be told it had already left on the van for redelivery .The van was recalled much to the drivers dis pleasure and the parcel was near enough thrown at me across the reception area

Last Thursday I sent some parcels out and wasn't made aware of their capacity problems which have led to 3 day delays. Luckily there is a Royal Mail depot on Sheffield Road I can drop parcels to now.

The full time team at Yodel on Park House Lane do there best but cant account for the actions/learning and mistakes of the temporary Christmas drivers. Please keep your head and let them fix your problems as quick as they can.

I have no confidence in Yodel's ability to deliver anything. We were waiting for a modem from Virgin. When it didn't arrive we contacted Virgin and luckily they chased Yodel up. Apparently Yodel sent it to the Northampton depot instead of Sheffield. From there our modem went to Southampton where it disappeared without trace in the depot there! Fortunately Virgin sent a replacement which Yodel did manage to deliver, although 24 hours later than they promised. If you look at Yodel on You Tube there are a lot of CCTV clips showing their idea of responsible delivery!!

Well my goods arrived finally...... broken!

The number for the Sheffield Depot is 0843 5076291

I tried phoning this number it was an automated answering machine * (GAWD I HATE THEM ! ). I did not have a parcel reference so it just hung up on me. This is classic poor service. Any company which is that hard to contact on the phone, then has a computer voice recognition machine which doesn`t give you the option to talk to anyone then just hangs up on you, is a CRAP COMPANY which doesn`t care about its customers.

Edited by Justin Smith