Not the usual vandal

Mr Compensator should be charged with offending the eye !

Those flashing lights are tacky enough but what is that full sized golden taxi mounted on the roof all about ?

How the hell did they get planning permission for that and what are SCC doing about it ?

Mr Compensator should be charged with offending the eye !

Those flashing lights are tacky enough but what is that full sized golden taxi mounted on the roof all about ?

How the hell did they get planning permission for that and what are SCC doing about it ?

It does look like an eyesore. Still no reason for a tree hugger to smash their windows though.

It does look like an eyesore. Still no reason for a tree hugger to smash their windows though.

I agree - didn't realise that was what had happened.:(

Well it's given him attention and also highlighted the bloomin awful eyesore that is the shop. So he pays his £50 fine and will probably consider it job well done.

Is it the shop that has a Gold taxi on the frontage. I mean an actual taxi, in gold. I thought I was seeing things when I drove past that the other week!

Is it the shop that has a Gold taxi on the frontage. I mean an actual taxi, in gold. I thought I was seeing things when I drove past that the other week!

I dont understand the marketing link between compensation claims and a gold plated taxi.

I know there will be some funny jokes about it but what was the owner thinking?

I seem to have missed the relevance of this thread altogether :confused:

(I have had a drink though) :hihi: