The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

I LOVE IT :love: (as long as no one falls over and hurts anything)

**** not again, I'll never get this bloody shed finished

I love deep snow :) Haven't had to dig the car out since I lived in the back-of-beyond (Holmfirth) years ago.

I think we're all losing the skill of driving in snow 'cause we never seem to get any these days, so on the odd occasions we do, everyone abandons their cars and makes the roads worse for those of us who could have managed it otherwise.

If you look at bbc website, they've changed there minds (as usual!). They are now predicting light rain on sunday. BOO.

Snow would be great!:thumbsup:

I love deep snow :) Haven't had to dig the car out since I lived in the back-of-beyond (Holmfirth) years ago.

I think we're all losing the skill of driving in snow 'cause we never seem to get any these days, so on the odd occasions we do, everyone abandons their cars and makes the roads worse for those of us who could have managed it otherwise.

Thats right, the slightest flutter and "INSIDE INSIDE" with a Peter Kay voice :hihi:

Lotsa snow is great...it seems to have a calming effect on the senses. It absorbs noise and can make a city sound like a hamlet. It forces us ALL into making decisions we wouldn't usually make..like staying home with the kids, or going sledging etc..

Yes love it. I might even get out of bed now for it.

Lotsa snow is great...it seems to have a calming effect on the senses. It absorbs noise and can make a city sound like a hamlet.

I love love love the silence of a blanket of snow, I could sit for hours listening to it.:love:

I love love love the silence of a blanket of snow, I could sit for hours listening to it.:love:

Falling snow makes the silence, which I would have to agree, its one of the best times to be outside as it’s awesome.