Driving instructor - Megathread

I've been with zigzag he's really good value for money to. Passed 1st time :D

Hi, can anyone reccomend a good automatic instructor who does block bookings?

Thanks

Hi

I passed my test in an automatic and passed 1st time. Took lessons with Jon Hardy who can be contacted on 0114 2472141. He is a very good instructor and I think he has been recommended several times on this forum. Dont know where u r based but he used to cover the south of sheffield

Hi

I passed my test in an automatic and passed 1st time. Took lessons with Jon Hardy who can be contacted on 0114 2472141. He is a very good instructor and I think he has been recommended several times on this forum. Dont know where u r based but he used to cover the south of sheffield

You think he has been recommended ?

You should know Jon, it's you that keeps recommending yourself. :lol:

YAhoo.. i found a good diving instructor ...topic was very helpful...!

Thanks.

Mariah.

Thanks, he seems to be the cheapest Iv seen so will book in as soon as my provisional comes.

Hey tattoogirl,

Rob is fantastic and really knows his stuff. Myself and my sister in law passed with him first time and he had some good offers. Just a little tip he loves his music and singing hahaha

You think he has been recommended ?

You should know Jon, it's you that keeps recommending yourself. :lol:

sorry but i am female, not called jon or a driving instructor.

I have used kankan before and I had a pleasant experience. The instructors were friendly and lovely, though I only experienced 2 of them. Although actually when the second one got her own school she turned out to be a bit two faced :/ but that's irrelevent. I'd say give them a shot.